Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Philosophy, life, struggle...

Soo I feel like I am in limbo and because it seems that life is trying to make me quit and I cannot quit. I am not a quitter, but this semester has been crazy. I thought school would be so much better but instead it has only given me more of a struggle. I have felt like crying for the past few weeks but my pride won't let me. I won't give up but if I can survive this semester then I think I will have fully matured. There is just so much going on and I am absolutely busy.

So apparently Nietzche (probably mispelled his name) said that time repeats itself and that you suffer the greatest heartaches and joys repeatedly. At first, I didn't believe it but now it makes sense atleast in terms of repeating semesters. However, this news doesn't cause me to despair because I have a stronger will that provokes me only to see this piece of philosophy as another challenge to overcome. If anything I know that I cannot give up. I only pray for guidance and maybe some support.

I think that this year is my year of testing because who knows how hard it will be to be out of college and fully independent. How hard is real life? So I guess this a test of my will to see the true strength, to prove for once and for all that I am a strong and smart person. That I can handle living on my own. I cannot quit no matter how narrow the path ahead seems. This is my life, my dreams and goals, and I know I can do this. I don't want to be stuck in time but move forward.

No comments: