Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Food, fashion, and fun!

These last couple of days here in Paris have been a blast and my feet have been quite a bit sore from all the walking. It is sad that it will be the last day in Paris though I may come back for a half a day since I have to fly out from here. From the time spent here, I have learned :
  1. Parisians love to eat out and will eat different types of cuisine each day
  2. Bread is regulated here so that it is good quality and affordable for people to eat
  3. Scarves and plaid are the fashion here, though not many people were seen wearing plaid
  4. Not all Parisians are mean; we have encountered some very nice people here but street gypsies are very persistent and annoying and will call you Lady Gaga, pretty girl and hit on you to get your attention which you should by no means even pay them attention.\
Sadly I have no pictures of the fashion or food, but I may steal some photos from my roommates who were more diligent at taking pictures and I have already shown the bread pictures but I will post some interesting Paris photos.

No comments: