Saturday, March 11, 2006

Spring Break is here...
And I am so not ready for tomorrow when my dad comes. My bed is piled with clothes my floor littered with clothes not to mention a dead cockroach I just discovered today under my shelf. Can you say EEEEEWWWWW! What to do what to do. I am excited about going home for the break and seeing old friends but at the same time I am going to miss my friends here in the Burque even if it is just for one week. Not too mention my crush who I got to see today =P. It was so nice of him to sit on my lap, hehehe. Sooo much fun playing bowling, I got a few spares but wasn't able to get a strike, maybe next time. Pictures will be posted on facebook of the whole event. Saddly there was no picture of him sitting on my lap, drats. *sighs* Well I should start packing for tomorrow. Just want to give a shout out for all my fellow peeps in the Burque and tell you guys to have a fun break because I am going to miss you all! Love ya lots friends.

No comments: